750 2nd Street #502
Sophisticated South Beach condo, in the immediate vicinity of our city’s sports complexes, and the South Beach Yacht Harbor, and all the fabulous bars, restaurants, and cafés for which the area is so well known.
The interior spaces of 750 2nd Street #502 achieve a sublime balance of form and function that comfortably blend modern construction and design, with classic architectural elements. From the masterfully conceived floor plan, to the state-of-the-art chef’s kitchen, to the floor-to-ceiling windows, to the inviting walkout verandas, with alluring views of the city skyline, bay, and yacht harbor, this home really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
A second, and perhaps even third garage parking space may be available, for separate purchase, but given the area’s walk scores, and easy access to public transportation, he or she may never need to drive again.
- 2075 sf (per tax records)
- Built in 2013
- HOA dues $917 per month
- Boutique 14 unit building
- Leed Gold Certified - Architect GouldEvans https://www.gouldevans.com/portfolio/750-2nd-street
- Exclusive, secured elevator access to the unit
- 1 car deeded secured parking in the building (included in the sale)
- 2nd car deeded parking space can be purchased separately at 88 Townsend Street, ½ block away - large enough to accommodate most vehicles/SUV.
- South End Historic District of South Beach
- Stunning Views of the San Francisco downtown skyline, Bay, Yacht Harbor, from the walk-out verandas
- In the immediate vicinity of the Embarcadero, South Park, sports complex including Oracle Park (Home of the SF Giants), Chase Stadium (home of the Golden State Warriors), world class restaurants, cafes, and shopping
- MUNI train steps from the front door (2nd/King)
- Cal-Train station 2 blocks away
- Convenient access to highways 80, 101 and 280